12 in stock
Nature's Miracle® No Chew Bitter Taste Spray is a go-to solution for discouraging your pet from destructive biting, chewing, and licking. Our alcohol-free, long-lasting formula will not sting and is gentle and safe to use on your pet’s hot spots, wounds, and bandages. Nature’s Miracle No-Chew Bitter Taste Spray contains calming scents that may decrease your dog’s anxiety and help to minimize excess energy that may trigger unwanted chewing. Built-in bittering agents leave an unpleasant flavor that safely discourages your dog from repeating negative chewing and self-biting behavior.
Every pet learns differently. For this reason, it is important to consider your pet’s learning style when choosing a training method. Your pet may react differently to Nature’s Miracle Training Aids. For the best possible results, follow the tips and directions in the tabs below.
Made in USA
Shake well before using. Apply Nature’s Miracle No-Chew Bitter Taste Spray to area where dog frequently chews. Gently press dog’s mouth onto treated area to allow him to taste the product. Repeat as needed.
Dogs can chew for a variety of reasons; boredom, teething, and anxiety are just a few. Bitter taste sprays like Nature’s Miracle No-Chew Bitter Taste Spray are only effective with dogs that inherently dislike bitter tastes. Dogs, like people, have different taste preferences. While most dog’s dislike the taste, others may love it! To get the most out of Nature’s Miracle No-Chew Bitter Taste Spray, try training in conjunction with the tips below.
- Provide appropriate chew toys: Dogs (puppies especially) use their mouths to explore the world around them. For this reason, they cannot distinguish between a toy and your favorite pair of shoes. Teach your dog early on what is an appropriate chew toy by placing toys in their living spaces, playing with toys, and providing plenty of options. If your dog is an aggressive chewer, be sure to get toys that can withstand daily wear and tear and avoid fluffy toys that can be easily ripped apart and consumed. Rawhide chews like Dingo Bones can also keep your pet busy and away from your shoes. Always supervise your pet when providing new treats and toys.
- Ease separation anxiety and stress:Many dogs chew to relieve stress caused by change or separation anxiety. To curb this behavior, take steps to reduce separation anxiety and stress early in your pet’s life. This can be done via crate training or by simply ignoring your pet when you leave or arrive home until they calm down. If your dog’s separation anxiety is triggered by the sound of keys or your leaving routine, try altering your behavior from time to time. Likewise, repeating behaviors associated with leaving (such as grabbing your keys) but not leaving can help ease this association.
- Crate train your dog: Crate training your pet can have multiple benefits—including reduced chewing and access to your favorite shoes. Crate training when your pet is a puppy can ease this transition. Start by placing your pet in the crate for short periods of time. Ignore your pet if they are whining or crying to get out and reward them if they are staying calm. Help your dog to associate the crate with positive feelings by providing little treats and a comfortable place to sleep. As your pet begins to spend more and more time in the crate, they will start to think of it as a safe place that they can retreat to in times of stress.
- Get your dog plenty of exercise: Dogs often chew as a result of an overactive mind and an abundance of energy. Direct your pet’s energies towards more constructive activities like walks, playing fetch, and obedience training. The amount of exercise your dog needs everyday will depend largely on their personality, breed, and disposition.
- Reprimand your dog in the act: Reprimanding your dog for chewing is most effective when they are actually in the act. Removing the item your dog is chewing on and sternly saying “no” or “drop-it” will help to train them. Punishing your dog after the fact is counter-productive as dogs will not know what they are being scolded for.
- Use appropriate deterrents: Using a deterrent like Nature’s Miracle No-Chew Bitter Taste Spray can be effective for dogs that dislike bitter tastes. Simply spray the product onto an area where your dog frequently chews and gently press dog’s mouth onto treated area to allow him to taste the product. If Bitter-Taste Spray is an effective deterrent for your pet, continue to reapply as necessary.
- Invest in obedience classes: Many dogs chew as a result of an overactive mind. Teaching your dog obedience skills can help to curb this behavior as well as give them a more constructive outlet for their energy.
Available Size: 8-oz spray, 16-oz spray
If you are not delighted with your purchase, Canine Supply Co. offers the following option for returns: simply return the item in its original condition within 15 days for a full refund, less any original shipping costs if applicable. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
Please allow up to two billing cycles for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply complete the return form included with your order and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) so we may expedite processing. We will then notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We currently offer complimentary Standard Shipping, on all orders in the Continental USA. Extra fees do apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and we currently do not ship outside the USA.
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 12PM ET will begin processing that day (excluding holidays). Orders placed after 12PM ET will begin processing the next business day (excluding holidays). Orders placed after 12PM ET on Friday will begin processing the following Monday (excluding holidays).
For more detailed Shipping & Returns Policy information, please refer to links below Customer Service at bottom of page.