12 in stock
Natures gentle relief from worms in dogs. Aids in the recovery from worm infestation. Treatment of worm infestations where a drug-free approach is favored. Debilitation caused by severe worm infestation where concurrent use with conventional wormer is indicated. Reduces environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing re-infestation.
Your Dog's Symptoms:
- Worms at anus
- Shedding worms
- Scoots on ground
- Rice-like in stool
- Rice-like in backside
- Hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, whipworms
How it Works:
- HomeoPet WRM Clear does not kill the worms; it gently creates and environment in the body that the worms can no longer live in, thereby flushing them harmlessly from the body.
- It takes 2 weeks for the product to reach its maximum potential in the body. During this time you may see live worms in the stool. Seeing live worms is a good indication that the product is working. You may continue to see worms coming out for up to 4 weeks after the last dose, and this is because it takes that long for worm eggs to hatch. The effect of the product remains active in the body for up to 2 months after the last dose, thus inhibiting re-infestation within that time period in spite of contact with worms.
- The easiest way to dose HomeoPet WRM Clear for your pet is to dose in the water. This way is especially useful in households with multiple pets and with owners who work during the day. By dosing in the water you are making the treatment available to the pet all day, and every time they take a drink they are effectively dosing themselves.
- When dosed in water, the product does not dilute down in water. Rather it is naturally diffused though out the water by browning motion. (the normal vibration of water molecules at room temperature which disperses and moves particles)
- Product can be used on multiple pets sharing a drinking bowl (including different weight sizes) – just follow amount of drops needed per pet.
- It does not matter that pets will not always drink in proportion to their body weight (some dogs drink more others less irrespective of size). The beauty of the HP Formulation is that it has no known toxicity at its level of dilution and the dose is calculated on the minimal amount drunk by some dogs while still allowing no toxicity in pets that drink even huge quantities. Product consumed over 14 days will average out so if the pet drinks more one day and less the next it does not affect efficacy.
- There is no risk to overdosing due to chemical free formulation.
- HomeoPet WRM Clear is a low dilution, highly effective, natural product and as with all medications it is important to monitor your pets’ condition closely. Although rare, severe infestation may require vet intervention and the use of stringent chemicals. So be vigilant and if in the slightest doubt consult your vet.
Indications: Treatment of worm infestations where a drug free approach is favored. The ingredients have drug monographs covering tape, round, hookworms, and others. Debilitation caused by severe worm infestation where concurrent use with conventional wormers is indicated. To aid recovery from worm infestation. To reduce environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing reinfestation. In combination with conventional wormer where side effects have been observed with past usage - can help in reducing chemical toxicity.
Administration: Optimally, the liquid preparation should be dropped directly on to the mucous membrane of the mouth, the including lips, by raising the head until the mouth opens. Where an animal finds this distressful or an owner is unable to comply, the medication can be put in the food, water or milk. Where the cat is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, a 10-20 minute period should be allowed for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the patient. Occasionally, animals will shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative, or cats may salivate excessively--in these cases presenting it in food, water or milk works.
Adverse Effects and Contraindications: None known other than reversible effect of overdosage. Overdosage will result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. Where a return of symptoms occur while on the medication, ceasing to use will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time. For this reason therapy should always start with a single dose the previous day and should a major response be seen, therapy should not be recommenced until symptoms relapse and then only a single dose given for maximum effect. Although there is no evidence that there are any safety issues, extra care should always be taken when dealing with pregnant animals. Should a suspected adverse reaction be seen or advice needed, please contact HomeoPet, LLC.
Drug Interactions: None known for animal use; keep out of reach of children.
Available Size: 15ml liquid drops
Made in USA
If you are not delighted with your purchase, Canine Supply Co. offers the following option for returns: simply return the item in its original condition within 15 days for a full refund, less any original shipping costs if applicable. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
Please allow up to two billing cycles for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply complete the return form included with your order and email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) so we may expedite processing. We will then notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We currently offer complimentary Standard Shipping, on all orders in the Continental USA. Extra fees do apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and we currently do not ship outside the USA.
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 12PM ET will begin processing that day (excluding holidays). Orders placed after 12PM ET will begin processing the next business day (excluding holidays). Orders placed after 12PM ET on Friday will begin processing the following Monday (excluding holidays).
For more detailed Shipping & Returns Policy information, please refer to links below Customer Service at bottom of page.